Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Eggster's 19th Annual FREE Egg Hunt and Learning Festival
Saturday, March 16, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
Eggster will be holding its 19th Annual Egg Hunt and Learning Festival on Saturday, March 16, 2013, from 10:00AM to 3:00PM at the UC Berkeley Campus on Memorial Glade. This event is free and handicap accessible, so bring the whole family for arts and crafts and egg hunts for children 12 years of age and under! The Learning Festival will take place rain or shine. Visit eggster.berkeley.edu for more details or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eggster tendrá su decimonoveno Búsqueda de Huevo y Festival de Aprendizaje el 16 de marzo de 10:00AM a 3:00PM. El evento tomara lugar en Memorial Glade, localizado en UC Berkeley y será gratis. Cualquier niño/a 12 años o menor podrán participar en la búsqueda de huevo.¡Traigan a toda su familia para participar y disfrutar las diferentes actividades artesanales! Para mas detalles por favor visite eggster. berkeley.edu o contáctenos por correo electrónico: email@example.com
Link to our flyer: http://tinyurl.com/eggsters19thannualflyer
Feel free to share with your friends!
The theme of Eggster's 19th Annual Egg Hunt and Learning Festival is Eggsploring the World. Our event includes performances by student groups and multiple booths that center around world cultures.
Eggster's Annual Egg Hunt and Learning Festival is completely free, however participants have the option of purchasing raffle tickets for select prizes. The proceeds from this fundraising will go to Mission Graduates and CoachArt, nonprofit organizations that foster growth and creativity among Bay Area youth. Mission Graduates works to educate children in the Mission District of San Francisco about the benefits of receiving a post-secondary education. Their vision is to transform the culture of the neighborhood so that college becomes the expectation for Mission families rather than the exception. CoachArt aims to Improve the quality of life for chronically ill children and their siblings by providing free lessons in the arts and athletics.
For more information on our beneficiaries, please visit:
Mission Graduates: www.missiongraduates.org
In addition to providing a fun and entertaining event, we hope to introduce the idea of college to children and inspire them to pursue higher education.
Worried about parking or getting lost? Check out this document with directions and a parking map: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByxXNQp2VbQJdzE1cEJSQmZrZTQ/edit?usp=sharing
Want to expedite your check in? Print and complete these waiver forms beforehand!
- Participant Liability Waiver: http://tinyurl.com/eggster-liability-waiver-2013
- Photo Waiver: http://tinyurl.com/eggster-photo-waiver-2013
See you at the event!
When & Where
Eggster's Mission: To nurture the creativity, curiosity, and welfare of Bay Area youth.
Eggster fulfills its mission by:
- Creating a fun-filled, handicapped-accessible, free event consisting of egg hunts, interactive learning, and cultural performances for all Bay Area children and their families.
- Inspiring children by exposing them to the University campus and higher-level education at an early age.
- Raising funds for non-profit agencies that support the needs of children
Who We Serve
We aim to serve children of all ages and their families, but we focus on reaching the disabled and the economically disadvantaged youth of the Bay Area. The Eggster Egg Hunt and Learning Festival attracts thousands of community members to the Berkeley campus every year and has become a yearly tradition for many Bay Area families.
- Office of Student Life Student Group Recognition Award for: Event of the Year, 2007; Outstanding Student Organization, 2007; Fundraising, 2006; Community Outreach, 2005; Fundraising, 2004; Honorable Mention, Campus Presence
- Official “Eggster Day” Proclamation by Berkeley Mayor Tom Bates April 9, 2005
- CASE Circle of Excellence Award for Individual Student Involvement Projects 2001
- Chancellor’s Community Service Award 1996